Judge J. Treg Hudson
P.O. Box 675
Mason, Tx 76856
Method of Payments
- We accept money orders, cashiers checks, credit cards, business checks and cash
- We allow Time Payment Agreements under certain condition, there is an additional $25 fee added to the fine if not paid within 30 days from the date of agreement. The additional fee is a requirement by State Law and CAN NOT be waived.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS ON ANY FINES
How Payments Can Be Made
- Payments can be made in person at the office, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or mailed to the court (PO Box 675, Mason Tx 76856).Please DO NOT mail CASH.
- Payments can be made by credit card either by internet or telephone at 1-866-549-1010.
BEFORE MAKING A PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD YOU MUST FIRST CALL THE COURT TO GET ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR PROPER PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT.
Court phone number 325-347-5412
You will need to know the following before proceeding with your payment:
- Amount that you need to pay by credit card. Payments are not accepted for Defensive Driving, Deferred, or Partial Payments.
- Docket Number or Cause Number
- Bureau Code#
- 2.85% Convenience fee is charged
- Payment will not be processed until next business day. If there is a warrant for your arrest, it will not be recalled until the day the fine is posted
- Be sure to get the confirmation number when your payment has been accepted by Certified Payments
Once you have read all the information above, please click on the link below and you will be redirected to Certified Payment.